Creating a better world, one student at a time.
The Hanover-Horton School District will maintain an exemplary learning environment, empowering our students to be successful in a global society. Moral character and academic achievement will be attained through strong leadership and quality instruction, enabling all students to reach their maximum potential in our safe and caring schools.
- We believe every student can learn.
- We believe personal achievement enhances self-worth.
- We believe in setting high expectations for all students.
- We believe all people have a basic right to be treated equitably and with dignity.
- We believe strong schools and strong community complement each other and lead to success for all.
- We believe everyone is entitled to live, learn and work in a safe and orderly environment.
- We believe a technologically-rich environment is necessary for 21st century learners.
- We believe honesty, responsibility, respect, kindness and healthy life styles are components of a well-educated student.
- We believe in continuous educational improvement and refuse to accept the status quo.